Virtual Autumn Show Classes
- Open for entries 22-25 October
- Show goes live 28 October
This year our virtual autumn show will consist of galleries of photographs to be displayed from this page. There will be one gallery for each of the classes below: click the link to see the entries.
Entries will be for fun and there will be no judging. Two entries are allowed per class.
- Autumn flowers – displayed or growing
- Autumn table decoration – floral or craft
- Home grown fruit, displayed or growing
- Home grown autumn vegetables, displayed or growing
- Hedgerow harvest
- Apple cake – whole cake and with a slice from the centre
- Carved pumpkin
- Photography – images of autumn.
How to enter
- Photograph your entry in landscape (‘horizontal’) format.
- Email it to email@example.com together with your name, a note of which class you are entering and, if you wish, a title for your entry.
- Submissions should be made between Thursday 22nd and Sunday 25th October. (Entries closed now.)
- The galleries will be live on the Society website on Wednesday 28th October.
- You are invited to post your entries on to other social media channels but please tag the ULRHS.
Good luck and enjoy the show!