We are a friendly gardening club in Uplyme and Lyme Regis and our membership is open to everyone – keen gardeners and growers, or those who are just keen on gardens.
Join or renew your annual membership:
- Come along to one of our EVENTS or OUTINGS and become a member on the spot, OR
- Contact our MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY Anita Routley (01297 445257) firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- Download and print an APPLICATION/RENEWAL FORM and send it with a cheque for £6 per member to Anita Routley, The Perch, Springhead Road, Uplyme
…and please feel free to ask any COMMITTEE MEMBER at any time about becoming a member.
Benefits of membership:
- free admission to talks and meetings, unless otherwise stated
- priority bookings for outings
- discount on purchases from local gardening suppliers:
- 10% from Groves Nurseries, Bridport, and Little Groves, Beaminster, on most gardening-related products and plants for personal shoppers paying for items to be taken with them.*
- The Gardens Group make discount vouchers available to members (pick up at our meetings) to spend at their centres at Sherborne, Yeovil and Poundbury.
- 10% discount online from Ashridge Nurseries. Quote HORT10 at the checkout.
* Groves and Little Groves discount does not apply to: household fuels, paving slabs, food, confectionery, fruit and vegetables, garden machinery, repairs and sharpening, pet and animal products, sheds and summerhouses, Christmas trees, gift vouchers and purchases being delivered. Groves reserves the right not to apply discount to clearance, sale or new items at their discretion.
Non-members are most welcome at our events for a £3 fee each time/£3 extra on the price of each outing, unless otherwise stated.